Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bead Soup Block Party Beads Have Arrived!


The extraordinarily talented Maria Clark of Sweet Willow Designs, my BSBP partner, sent me the most amazing bead soup! I am not a fan of texting shorthand, but OMG are they gorgeous! My eyes widened, my jaw dropped and ideas started spinning in my head as I opened the lovely pouch she mailed them in. I am so doing the Snoopy dance right now!


The focal and accent beads, two of which were used to create a really cool clasp, were all created by Maria. Wow! She also sent some really cool dyed serpentinite jasper rondelles, copper beads with a turquoise splash, oxidized copper round beads and a variety of bone beads too. What a gorgeous combination-turquoise and copper! It reminds me of summer changing to autumn.


Now, onto creating...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! What a gorgeous soup! Cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete