Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Earrings

I will admit, in the past I mostly created necklaces. This is due to the fact that I always wear a necklace, but bracelets and earrings not as much. When I signed on last May to sell my jewelry at Body Wellness Spa, the owner requested that I include earrings in my collections. She explained that this was due to customers wanting to add a finishing touch to their new hair style or glowing skin after a facial. So at her request, I made sure that I always had a selection of earrings.

Upon the request to create more earrings for the spa, I realized how much fun designing earrings can be! Options are endless; ear wires in a variety of shapes and metals, posts, long, short, casual, funky, dressy, artsy...

So I thought I would share some of my new designs with you...

natural turquoise small nuggets
sterling silver wire
triangle pewter spacers

16 karat gold plated brass pine tree branches
smokey quartz faceted rondelles
gold filled ball posts

sterling silver coated ceramic 
sterling silver wire
onyx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretties! I love the branches! You are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making earrings...instant gratification! But bracelets will always be my favorite thing to make. Your earring cards are very nice, as well as the lovely earrings on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your earrings! Such modern looks!

    ReplyDelete