Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bead Soup Ingredients...

My Bead Soup ingredients have arrived! The lovely and artistic Ann Sherwood (who lives within walking distance of Bead & Button!) sent me a wonderful selection of beads. I am completely giddy over the treasures she sent me! Ideas are spinning in my head and soon I will be at my bead table putting those ideas into design-can't wait!

These are the awesome collection of beads Ann sent me...





This is the soup that I sent Ann...


My reveal date is July 28th...please stop back to see what I create!

8 comments:

  1. That Harold Cooney focal is to DIE for -- you need to look up about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so yummy!Funny how similar the palettes are, did you plan that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great soups Kathleen! Love the colors in both, they're colors I'm partial to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll be out of town on the 28th, so I'm glad you have a blog with pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those disc beads and that focal is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both sets of bead soup are really beautiful. I know you will each do them justice with some outstanding designs. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen- Your jewelry and the pictures on your blog are beautiful. I wanted to stop by and say that! :) I really like the way you labeled everything in the picture and these beads and findings look like a fun family of materials to work with! Can't wait to see what designs you create!

    ReplyDelete