Friday, March 1, 2013

Inspired By Snowflakes

While the spring season is just around the corner, winter still lingers here in northern Virginia. I for one have decided to embrace the beauty of winter a little bit longer! One of my favorite aspects of the winter season is snow or more specifically, snowflakes. Amazing ice crystals that take on beautiful shapes, no two alike.




Ceramic snowflake pendant: Classic Bead, silver plated brass spacers, navy blue Chinese crystal, bronze peanut seed beads: Veni Vidi Beadi, Vintaj ladder chain: Lima Beads.

3 comments:

  1. That is an elegant design. I love the snowflake (in fact I think I have something similar in my stash!) and thanks for letting me know where you got your peanut beads. I will check that out! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, Kathleen. I have some peanut beads around somewhere. I wonder with I can come up with? Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love the pattern the peanut beads create. I have used them myself and think they're great.
    'love the pendant too!

    ReplyDelete