Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Computer Genius...

Yesterday, I realized that my little icon that shows up on blogs I follow is not a clickable link and takes you to an inactive account! My computer genius husband saved the day, as he always does, and fixed the problem. Woo-hoo for marrying a computer savvy guy! So if it looks as though I just started following your blog, it is due to the fact that I have to re-follow all of the blogs I read. Please know that I have been an avid reader for quite some time! This process will take me a while as it is a long list-lot's of talented writers/artists out there! Thank you for inspiring me!


Me and my computer genius aboard the WW Durant on Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks.


If anyone else is having a similar problem, where their link is not clickable or going to the wrong account, send me an e-mail and I will forward you my husband's instructions for correcting the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment