Friday, December 21, 2012

Inspired Art In Color

Christmas came a bit early this year. It arrived via USPS in the form of a Jewelry Stringing magazine!
The Winter issue has me over the moon because my necklace titled "Inspired Art In Color" is featured in it!


I am a big fan of Elaine Ray's beads, especially her large ceramic coins. 
They set the stage for this bold yet fun necklace!


I was also equally excited to see my necklace featured in the table of Contents page!


The Winter issue is filled with creative inspiration! It has some fantastic designs that add sparkle to your holiday, inspire you with nature and make a bold statement with geometry. Plus, this issue also features the winners of the Bead Star contest! If you don't already own a copy, pick one up at your local craft or book store or better yet, treat yourself to a subscription

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful early Christmas gift!!! I received my issue but have only had time to flip through the pages. I hope to have time after Christmas to really get a good look at it. I just love the Stringing magazine.

    Have a Blessed Christmas, and a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, that necklace is just beautiful!! Congratulations! I'm still waiting for mine to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I can't wait to see a copy of this issue. Congratulations. Well deserved! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kathleen! Your necklace is one of my favorites of the Winter issue! Keep up with the submissions. Your jewelry is fantastic for publication.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kathleen, a well deserved gift indeed! The necklace is stunning, creative yet simple in design, it is classic and stylish, very well done!
    I stopped my subscription to stringing....looks like I'm missing out. I'm going to get a copy of this one.
    Happy Holidays!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kathleen. It's a gorgeous necklace, too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathleen,

    Thanks so much for including my beads in your beautiful creation and Congratulations on your publication! You have really done a wonderful job.

    - Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beads...beautiful necklace! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Kathleen. Love the gorgeous colors in that necklace - I'm off to do a bit of last-minute Christmas shopping, and this issue of Jewelry Stringing just got added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it and congratulations! I'm sure we'll be seeing many more of your creations published in 2013.

    Michelle from Firefly Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS, Kathleen! I'm sorry I didn't officially congratulate you here yet, but wanted to let you know I'm proud of ya! This is an absolutely gorgeous necklace and I love how the design features your signature style that highlights beads in unique shapes and form! :-)

    ReplyDelete