Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arts and Music Festival.

I am very excited that I have been accepted as a exhibitor in the Arts and Music Festival at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis, Maryland September 24-25, 2011! I received a letter of congratulations yesterday from the selection jury. My booth location will be in the Formal Gardens. This is my first large scale craft show, so I will be spending the next three months creating, creating creating. I really can't think of a better way to spend my time! I have already recruited my awesome husband, who has been assisting me with craft fairs throughout the summer, to help me on both days. He has been a tremendous help with the set up, tech support, and even creative design of my booth presentation. All that and he cooks for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment