Monday, May 21, 2012

Aquatic Inspiration

Several weeks ago, I spent the day with my best friend and her family at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was quite a treat as I had never been there before. As always I brought my camera along! I finally got a chance recently to edit the photos (oh how I wish I had an assistant).


My friend's daughter Evelynne in awe of the neon fish swimming in one of the many aquarium tanks.

Some very unusual sea creatures...

 Evelynne was mesmerized by the jellyfish. I love the contrast of the aqua and orange.
Great summer color combination!


   These jellyfish looked as though they were floating in space!


Our aquarium adventure has brought inspiration of the sea, filled with color and texture!




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures - especially the orange jelly-fish is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Greetings, Michi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos, indeed! These are magazine worthy! Framed prints would make unique and gorgeous gifts. You have an artistic eye in photography and in your jewelry designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool, we were just there today! The jellyfish were spellbinding. I wish I could have sat on the floor in front of the oranges, and just stared at them all afternoon. Your photos are great -- it was hard to shoot in the aquarium!

    ReplyDelete